7.06.2010

I just wanted to tell you...

...Elizabeth Sue is 11 weeks old today.
Believe it.
I have no pictures.
My camera has been confiscated for V.B.S.
And she has a cold in her eye anyway.
:(

...Will sprained his ankle today.
He had to go the E.R.
After V.B.S.
After I made him wait in the car at Wal-mart for 20 minutes so I could go in and buy half our month's budget worth of diapers.
Just kidding.
Kind of.
But they are expensive.
Anyway, Will thought he was fine...
but his boss said he couldn't come to work with crutches without papers saying he needed them.
Or something.
So I came home and put the kids to bed.
And he drove himself to the hospital.
With his left foot.
I'm trying to find some way to put a positive spin on this.
It's not working.
At least it's not broken?

No comments:

Post a Comment