7.19.2010

ohmyword

Charlotte, Kylie and I got henna tattoos in Estes Park.
---
I have so much to tell you, dear blog.
However, I have family in town.
Which really cuts into blogging time.
But I can't complain.
I'd much rather be with family.
---
Also, this morning when I could have been blogging (hello! Charlotte slept in until 9:45 - unbelievable!)
I had to deal with ants.
In my living/dining room.
It's a carpeted room.
I vacuumed.
And vacuumed.
And bleached.
And vacuumed.
And washed high chairs.
And vacuumed.
I hate ants.
I had a very firm "no little people eat in the dining room" rule.
Then we had Libby.
And when we have people over we all can't fit at the kitchen table.
So, their high chairs (and Charlie's booster) have been on the carpet off and on since she's been born.
Gag.
Another reason to hate this carpet.
But that's a whole 'nother post.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment