1.29.2009

Stay-at-home-mom

I've been looking for a job...for a little while now. Pretty much since I got used to having two kids...at least a little bit used to it! I'm trying to find a child to watch at home or someone that wants me to come to their home with my children to watch theirs. I'm not sure if I have the skills needed for other kinds of stay-at-home jobs.

I think it's just too much to ask...yes, I'll watch your child(ren) but I need to bring my two kids along. I know that it could work but there are just too many people out there looking for jobs that don't have to bring their kids too. I've sent out so many e-mails just asking people to meet with me to see if we could work something out (I worded it so much more professionally though!) and only person has even responded. It's so frustrating! I guess I'm venting. Will wants me to get licensed and be a "real" daycare, but I just don't feel like I have the space for something like that here. Actually, I know I don't.

I don't know, I don't need a job so badly...ends are meeting. It would just be nice to pay some extra on bills....maybe set some $$ aside for when our transmission goes out, who knows?! :) And it's so worth it being with Ben and Charlie everyday, I know I definitely don't want to do anything else. Like I said, I'm just frustrated...and I don't really have anyone who understands so I thought I'd just put it out there into cyberspace.

Actually, I do have someOne who understands...and I have been praying about it. I just sent out two more emails today....so maybe someone will be interested!

1 comment: