2.05.2010

Blanket Love

I think I am an idiot. Every time I try to put pictures on this I struggle. Anyway.

This is the closest (size-wise) I could find to a newborn. Will said, "It's the perfect size for swaddling." Isn't he sweet? Complimenting me and talking about swaddling. The red/pink color of the border matches her strawberry hat. Now I really need booties.

I finished the blanket I've been working on. I took a long break because I messed it up.

See? This is where it's messed up - on the two sides.

This is what it's supposed to look like...and what it does look like on the top/bottom/hood.

Charlie modeling. It kind of looks like a shawl on her.

Ben modeling. You can't tell from the picture, but it hangs almost to his feet. So it's small, but functional.
I am so excited to go buy more yarn to start another one. (I mean, I'm so excited to finish Charlie's mittens and some hats for Ben so that I can justify going and buying more yarn.) Once you make something once (I think) you can make it so much better the next time. Obviously, I won't mess up the sides. I'm going to make it bigger for sure.
Even though it's messed up...I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment