2.01.2010

February

Happy February! I love this short little month. I love Valentine's Day.
I love these two and I love that they love each other.
I have some wonderful news. My January resolution was a success. My house is organized and I can maintain it. I really have, too. It's been great. So continuing with my plan, I need a new resolution for February. I've tossed around a few ideas, but it's kind of been hard to decide. Time is getting short before my due date and I need to prioritize. :) That being said, I resolve to have Charlotte's and Benjamin/New Baby's rooms done this month. I mean, totally decorated the way I want. I'm excited!
I also have many, many knitting/sewing projects either already in the works or planned. I want to do so much, I feel like there isn't enough time.
When I was cleaning out/organizing my craft room I found this. It's a blanket I crocheted while I was pregnant with Charlotte. You can't tell from the picture, but it's huge and done in all very tiny stitches. I don't even remember how to crochet at all. That's not a joke. Will says I can't throw it away (it's not finished, obviously). Charlotte came down from her nap and said, "Mom! I love that blanket with all the different colors!" I feel like I should finish it for her to have to play with her dolls and things...but it's going to take forever. Too bad she isn't a little older and I can't just teach her to do it herself. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that blanket with all the colors too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete