2.13.2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes...things just don't work out.
I promised myself I wouldn't knit/make anything else until I finished these two hats I have for Ben. Well, I was having a "bad day" and the directions for the dress said that it took about 3 hours. I had all the materials left over from other projects, so I thought, I'll make this real quick. Yeah right. It took me a lot more than 3 hours...and it has be ripped apart. I don't even know if the bottom is salvagable. I blame myself, I should have made a hat.

On the plus side, I really learned a lot. I know exactly what I will do differently...because even though it didn't work out...I love this dress...and so does she. :)

2 comments:

  1. So forgive my lack of sewing eye...but what's wrong with the dress? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too funny! and she is SOO cute! :) happy valentines day to you and your little clan!

    ReplyDelete