5.08.2010

Company - I

In the morning before we got ready. Ben crying in the background. Libby making an "O" with her lips. She does it all the time. I wish I could get a better picture. It's adorable. You know you love my 4-H shirt. :)
Charlie is fake sleeping...but she did lay with Libby and kind of "babysit" while Will and I did some last-minute chores. It was sweet. All day long she says, "Mom, I washed my hands, can I hold Libby?"
Libby with Grandma Dot
And Grandpa Greg
Both the older kids were sleeping when they got here - actually took super long naps.
They got over their initial shyness in about five minutes.
Charlie loves having them here.
Ben is always putting on a show.
I'm really glad they get to visit and spend time with the kids.
(As I'm typing this Libby is lying next to me on the bed. She's kicked off a sock and keeps rubbing her bare foot on the edge of the laptop. She's asleep. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment