5.03.2010

May

I cannot tell you how blessed and happy I feel.
I am so thankful I had Libby when I did.
We have company coming on Friday and I really wanted the time to recover and get into a routine.
This has easily been the best recovery I've had after having a baby.
Having Will home has been great.
All that being said...
We have a busy week.
We need to get our house cleaned.
I would like to get a few more things done off the "To Do" lists.
I start babysitting again on Thursday (having time off has been so wonderful! too bad I can't get paid not to work...)
I have approximately 18 things to knit...
...and 26 things to sew. :)
---
When you have a lot to do...
...do you ever find yourself doing things that you don't need to do?
Like wiping down the washer and dryer and organizing your laundry soaps?
You probably don't...I'm just weird.
My laundry helper.
He's the best.
He'll help carry clothes downstairs.
He takes clothes out of the dryer and hands them to me to fold.
He puts wet clothes from the washer to the dryer.
And he puts dirty clothes in the washer.
His favorite thing is to put the soap/softener in.

---
I have no resolutions for May...
...just take it easy and enjoy my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment