5.08.2010

Company - II

At Melanie's Graduation. Ben was not feeling well. Seems to be doing better.
The girl in front of me was reading. So was her mom. They brought books. Isn't that odd? And they were very grumpy about sitting by kids (us).
Aw.
We didn't stay for the whole thing...so we took pictures with her at the house. It has to be said. I'm sorry if you don't want to hear it. This is my blog though. I look like a blimp. I don't get it either. My pants are pre-pregnancy. They were tight, don't get me wrong. The shirt is a medium. I really hate making an effort as far as appearance goes and this being the result. I also hate that it matters so much to me...
I love this. :)
---
It was a good day. Everyone except the kids got sunburned. Ben and Libby were covered up, I'm not sure how Charlie avoided it. I certainly didn't think of sunscreen. We came home and grilled out and sat around and talked. The kids were really well-behaved. We all (me and the kids) took a really late nap. I think Libby might be going through her first growth spurt. She's been a little fussy and the only thing that seems to comfort her is nursing. Speaking of that: I took her to the clinic Friday and she's back to birth weight. It seems like it's taken forever - Ben was back to birth weight before I ever took him to the clinic. He was born hungry though. Libby would rather sleep than eat - I had the same problem with Charlie. This is a little rambley. I don't think that's a word. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment