5.13.2010

Company - V

Libby was three weeks old Tuesday.
I didn't take any pictures of her Tuesday.
I'm sorry.
These are from tonight.
Packing on the pounds:)
This is to show you her hair is lighter. Can you tell? I think she'll go blonde. I really do.
Here's why: this is my baby picture (the blemish is on the ancient photo, not my face).
Don't we look alike?
And I went blonde.
Like white blonde.
And it's been getting darker ever since.

---

Libby facts:
She's been holding up her head and moving it around...quite a bit...probably for like a week.
She's been getting quite vocal...in happy and sad ways.
She is going through her three week old growth-spurt right on schedule.
I think she has thrush.
I'm calling the Dr. in the morning.
(Ben has hives? or something.)

---

As far as company goes - we didn't do anything Tuesday.
We went out to breakfast and dinner.
We were supposed to go to a Rockies game.
But it was frigid.

No comments:

Post a Comment