4.09.2010

Dear Friday...

In all honesty, I try not to complain too much about being pregnant.
Maybe it doesn't seem like it here, but it's true.
Will gets the most for sure.
Then my mom and a few friends.
I have been blessed with three uneventful, uncomplicated pregnancies.
I am the one who wanted another baby, after all!
However, I'm done this time.
Let me tell you my sleep schedule last night.
10:30-1:30 = asleep
1:30-4:30 = awake and going insane
4:30-6:00 = asleep
6:00 = Ben wakes up
6:30-8:00 = the most asleep you can be while being nearly 38 weeks and cuddling an 18 month old
That being said, I'd like to go into labor on a Friday. So today would be nice. Next Friday...okay. I can't really think past that. ;)
At my last check-up the Dr. estimated that she's approximately 7lbs. 4oz.
Charlotte and Benjamin were both 7lbs. 15oz. at birth.
I think it would be cool if she was too.
Using that logic...she should be about done, right?
---
On happier notes:
Ben adds words to his vocabulary everyday.
I want to get some video of him saying a few, they are so cute.
His most recent favorites; "yash" (yes), "shishsie" (sissy - for Charlie), "Lella" (Bella) and "squirrel," which remarkably sounds like squirrel.
He is becoming more attached to the pacifier. My fault 110%. I had a chance to take it away and I didn't.
He can jump with both feet off the ground. I'm not sure at what age they're "supposed" to, but it's pretty neat to watch.
---
Charlie is quite the entertainer these days.
She's been complaining that my lap is too small.
She's very excited for her sister to be here. "I just love babies," she says.
An exchange in the Wal-mart parking lot today:
C: Mom! Do you see that person in that silver van, I mean, car?
Me: Yeah
C: They just! They just rolled down their window and threw something out, NO!, threw out a smoker. That's disgusting.
-
Clearly we're doing something right, she doesn't like smoking or littering...and I thought it was hilarious she called it a "smoker."

No comments:

Post a Comment