4.07.2010

Food & Thoughts

I'm not sure what you're supposed to do with the eggs you dye for Easter.
Maybe just eat them.
Anyway, I made some egg salad. I chopped up the eggs in my food processor.
Best.idea.ever.
Maybe everyone already did it that way, but it was my first time.
I felt like a genius.
Or something.
Delicious.
I can't describe it.
People who eat healthy are probably cringing.
---
I had another appointment today.
Everything is going great.
Austin watched the kids for me.
Normally, Will would have been home...but he's in Pueblo for two days...shooting "big guns." Whatever that means. :)
I ran around to the different Targets checking out their Easter clearance for Charlie's party.
Got some things for the goodie bags...so I can check that off my list.
I may or may not have let Ben eat half a bag of Life Savers Gummies while shopping...just so he would be quiet.
I may or may not have had six Snickers mini's...just because they tasted so good.
The little squares, not the rectangles.
Not that I couldn't eat six rectangle ones. Or six full size ones.
I just try not to do stuff like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment