4.24.2010

A Surprise Visit

Friday morning my mom texted me: "My mom is on her way here!"
She just hopped in the car and decided to make a one day (basically) trip out here.
She came straight here and had dinner with us.
Rotisserie chicken. Yum.
We went to Village Inn for dessert.
We were going to go to DQ for the $.25 blizzards...but it was packed.
Grandma with newest great-granddaughter.
We tried to take this picture. Ben and Libby were not having it.
She sat with Charlie and told her like 3 or 4 stories, and then read to her. Charlie was in heaven. Side note: Grandma is the only person who calls her "Sharlie."
And, of course, the obligatory four generation picture. They look pretty good for being a grandma and a great-grandma don't they?
---
A few fun facts:
  • We went to see The Last Song today.
  • I liked it. I missed some because I was in the restroom feeding Libby.
  • Libby's been out quite a bit for being four days old...my mom's...the Dr.'s office...Village Inn...a birthday party...and Metrolux.
  • I can't believe how great I feel.
  • Libby has (just today) really taken to nursing. I am so thankful.

1 comment:

  1. So after looking at these pictures I think Libby looks just like your mom! Glad you had a good visit with your grandma.

    ReplyDelete