4.03.2010

April

We went to Easter Marketplace this morning.
Will joined us, even though he got home at 6:00 this morning. Charlie asked him to come. :)
Because who doesn't need a matching hat to go with their sweater?
I love this picture. It's exactly her, with the bracelet.
I think Ben was tired or thought it was too crowded, he didn't really get into anything. He just traded back and forth being held by mom and dad and watched his sister do everything.
---
My April resolutions:
1. Finish the February/March ones I haven't finished.
(Get the kids' rooms done (we've been doing a lot of 'home improving' everywhere) and get Ben to give up the paci (I've reached the point where I don't really care if he has it, I just don't want him to put the baby's in his mouth...and he will...))
2. Have a baby. Uneventfully.
Technically...they will let you go to 41 weeks if you don't want to be induced...which is May 2nd...but I just can't fathom that...so I'm planning on having her this month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment