3.31.2010

Magic Carpet

BEFORE
What's up with my camera? Our furniture wasn't like this...
Seriously, this has been our floor (somewhat covered by rugs). It was nasty.
AFTER
Ta da! We picked a Berber (?) for the durability, price and built-in stain protection. I think it's funny that carpet that wears out faster...costs more. You also can't see footprints...which I like...but you can't see vacuum lines either...and those are like my favorite. :)
It's called "Wildflowers." Weird name for a carpet, huh?
A recap for those who don't remember:
We closed on the house/moved in the last day of July.
Before we had been here two weeks....the basement flooded.
The carpet was literally a year old.
It was sad.
Hopefully (!) we have fixed the leaking problem.
---
In other news...
I went to the Dr. again today.
Seems like that's all I do.
Everything is going well.
I'm 36 weeks 3 days.
---
Charlie is really excited for Easter.
I asked her if she knew why we celebrate Easter.
She said she didn't, so I was trying to prompt her and asked, "What did Jesus do for us?"
She said, "I don't know, brought us eggs and stuff?"
It was funny.
Then we talked about the real reason...I think she would be able to tell you why now...but I'm not sure that she really gets it.
---
Ben has started saying "No! No!" with his finger pointing at you and his brow furrowed. It's so cute and so naughty.

1 comment: