3.27.2010

I love my mom

My mom came over and helped me finish one of my March resolutions today.
It was something like, "Get craft room done."
I couldn't be more thrilled.
This is a little closet just outside. It's housing most of my new (to me!) stamps. Seriously...have a project? Come over and use this stuff. It's awesome. In this picture you can see the tiling Will and Chris did...:)
Note to self: don't buy any yarn/fabric until you do something with all of this!
That's a joke. I actually need (want) some yarn.
The computer side. We put the fabric up on the walls today. Well, my mom did. I just held it if she needed help.
The sewing area/craft table/bulletin board.
That bulletin board was left here by the previous owners.
I got that lamp/desk chair/bookshelf free when my mom's office moved locations.
You have to see it in person, it looks so much better than these pictures.
My mom was awesome and very non-judgemental. The only comment she had about my amount of stuff was, "Maybe you shouldn't go down the office aisle for awhile."

No comments:

Post a Comment