3.25.2010

Playing Dress Up

We were feeling a little silly today...



---
I had another Dr. appointment today.
She said full-term is 37 weeks.
I've never heard such a thing, have you?
I always thought it was 38.
Everything is going well...as it should be.
---
I got Charlie an Easter dress at Gymboree for $13.53.
It's beautiful.
Ben will probably wear something he already has/get something from Target.
I'm so tired of boys clothes.
There aren't any cute ones anywhere.
Even places that do have cute ones...don't clearance them out the same way they do girls' clothes.
You know how they have stores just for little girls clothes? (Justice, Limited 2)
Why don't they have anything like that for boys?
I'm thinking of opening one.
I guess the boys probably won't care...but moms want their sons dressed cute...or I do.
---
I wish Buffalo Wild Wings delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment