3.30.2010

Would you let your son...

...eat buttons off a calculator?
Ben does. He chews them like gum. Then comes and spits them out on my lap.
...sit in something that was clearly never intended to be sat in?
...go in the bathroom unattended...climb on the sink...get in the sink...turn the water on...get mad that he was getting soaking wet...and take a picture instead of get him out?
This is just proof of how fast a toddler can get into mischief. It took him less than two minutes to get into this situation.
On a different note: I think Ben can sense (maybe smell?) when I Windex anything. Every single time I clean the bathroom that is the day I find him on the counter kissing himself or licking the mirror or just...putting hand prints all over. It's uncanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment