3.08.2010

Bzz...

I have been busy.
Day Three
Day Four
Some Saturday morning sewing....almost done with one part of the nursery. Just fyi, when I say "nursery" I'm referring to Ben and "new baby's" room. Will's new schedule makes finding time to sew a challenge. I wish I would have thought of that before his schedule changed.
I know you thought that I've given up on monthly resolutions. I have not...one of the resolutions for March is getting rid of the paci. This picture is deceiving, because we've done really well with not letting him have it except when he's sleeping. I actually haven't even tried to put him to bed without it...it's a goal. He has fallen asleep without it before...so hopefully it won't be too rough of a transition.
This gorgeous girl is almost four. I cannot process how time has gone by so quickly. I know that soon I'll have a third baby, so I should be able to understand a four-year-old...but I can't. She is the reason I've been blogging more. I know so far it's been mostly about knitting...but I plan to be posting nearly everyday. It makes me sad that I can't remember day-to-day life with her at 6 months...18 months...30 months. Yes, I have pictures and I do have memories - but there is so much I don't remember.
And I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment