3.20.2010

Eighteen Months

Benjamin is eighteen months old today.
He is a happy guy. A joy to be around. He belly laughs everyday.
He loves Charlie's old sunglasses, so I thought it was time to get him a pair.
His hair is growing back...a lot thicker too...I think.
He is an active boy. He LOVES to climb.
He loves his paci. He calls it "bapi." I think he thinks he's saying "paci."
He points to my belly and says "baby," kisses it, and says "love you."
He sleeps through the night...comes in our bed about 5:30 or 6:00. I love the couple hours of cuddle time.
He takes about a two hour nap everyday.
He loves to go to the lazy susan and get food out...brings it to us and signs "please."
He loves to brush his teeth.
He is going through a phase where he doesn't want you to hold the fork/spoon/cup...he has to hold it. It's frustrating.
He has a pretty good vocabulary...although he's not very easily understood unless you're with him all the time. He mimics a lot. I would bet he says a new word everyday, even if he doesn't learn it. He's also very loud. He shouts/screams when things don't go his way. We're working on this.
He adores Charlie. He wants to do what she does and go where she goes.
He doesn't like to wear hats.
He helps with the laundry. Really. It's so cute.
He'll sit and listen to books. He's starting to sit and watch tv a little bit.
He loves the feeling of skin...when he's tired or wants comfort he will rub my face/neck/collarbone area.
Babyhood goes by so fast.

---

Sweater news:

Day Eight

Day Six/Seven
I only did like two rows one day...so I didn't take a separate picture.
It's coming along. Probably five or six inches to go...I was planning on finishing it today...but then we went to the mall instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment