3.11.2010

Ice, Ice, Baby

I love crushed ice.
Especially when I'm pregnant.
This affinity has rubbed off on my kids.
I wish it wasn't hard on your teeth.
It's like the perfect snack.
No calories. Crunchy. Just awesome.


_________________________________________________________

Our new doorknobs:) Half installed. It's been a frustrating experience.
The simplest things go wrong.

Day Five
Does this look exactly the same?
It's not...
I've even finished a whole ball of yarn.
I need to get crackin'.
_________________________________________________________

I had a doctor's appointment today.
I'm 33 weeks and 4 days.
I scheduled the rest of my appointments - through 40 weeks!
It was exciting.
"New Baby's" head is down. Explains the feeling of tiny feet in my ribs.
She's measuring right on track.
I asked a lot of questions and got a lot of good answers.

It seems really close and really far away.
It seems like there aren't enough days to get everything done, but it seems like there are too many sleepless nights.

Ben has been up most of the past two nights.
I'm so tired.
So is he.
Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Not even 2 months left!! THat went by fast. And the sweater does not look the same, now it looks like a sweater, a short sweater. Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete