3.13.2010

Saturday Night Randomness

Maybe not a very creative title, but all I could come up with.
It's been a frustrating 24-ish hours.
Ben's fever has been up. He's been tired and clingy.
It's the last day of Will's work week and I'm so glad.

I thought the bottom picture was funny because last time I set them on this bench was when I was taking Valentine's Day pictures and I kept trying to get them to kiss...I guess that's what Ben thought of when they were both up there again.
A couple of things Charlie has said this week:
"For awesome real" - I have never said this phrase:) I thought it was pretty good.
"Awesome possum" - like 10,000 times
"Awesome" - like 1,000,000 times
"Let's name the new baby Godzilla." - courtesy of my mom
Me: "So a cop came and helped her?"
Charlie: "Mom. It was a police officer."
Ben has added "horse" to his vocabulary. I'm sure there are others...but that's all I can think of...
I (in my untrained opinion) think that Ben just doesn't handle fevers well. He just can't kick it...and they get really (to me) high.
I dislike it immensely.
Especially since he can't tell me if something else is bothering him.
He just lays there, miserable.
When (if) the ibuprofen kicks in he's pretty much normal.
I finally called the Dr.
Taking him to urgent care in the morning...they said he probably needs an anti-biotic.
The nurse I talked to was rude.
I wanted to say, "You should know more than me, you're a nurse!"
But I didn't.
I think that she doesn't have kids...just a hunch.
Sorry for complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment