6.08.2010

Craft & Thrift

The little girl I watch turned two over Memorial Day weekend.
She had her birthday party Sunday and we were invited.
I appliqued a little tank top for her with Curious George fabric. He is her favorite.
I also made her this little dress. It turned out so sweet. I hope her mom puts it on her so I can see her wear it. I want to make one for my girls. Maybe for myself, too. :)
The back has this buttonloop. It was the first time I'd done it, I was pretty proud.
Some blankets and burp cloths I made for the baby shower...I'm not sure how well it went over...
Sweet stuff. I got the pan FREE at a garage sale Saturday. It actually fits in my tiny oven. I'm collecting the white dishes with green flowers (to match my kitchen). I got the idea from my mom who has enough dishes for ANYTHING...but she has my grandma Mary to look at thrift stores/garage sales for her...so my collection is growing much slower. I was really excited to find a gravy boat though:) I'm also forming an eclectic green glass collection.

---

Libby is seven weeks old today.
The laundry situation around here is out of control.
Will's game was down today. It was nice.
Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. That dress turned out soooo cute! That must be the pattern you found, right? I love it!

    ReplyDelete