6.02.2010

Reality Check

Last night I finally finished Elizabeth's dress...
I started knitting it when she was just over a week old.
It's the type of thing that I would have finished in a couple days before she was born.
Now it will probably only fit her for a few more weeks.
It was a big wake up call.
Most days I'm just getting done what absolutely has to be done.
Which is okay for now.
Other things in my life feel a little overwhelming.
I try not to think about them.
Then weird things happen.
I had a dream about vacation Bible school last night.
I wouldn't call it a nightmare...
but a very stressful dream.
You know? When you wake up and your jaw is all tight and you have a million thoughts running through your head?
I just need to get through one day at a time I guess.
Speaking of days...and reality...I just finished day two of the 30 Day Shred.
Whew. It's quite the workout.
I've heard it gets "better" around day five or six.
Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment