6.12.2010

Husband Bragging

Smiles.
Will and I love, love, love to read.
I hope our kids do, too.

---

Today is Will's birthday.
He is the ripe old age of...twenty-four.
Gasp!
Did you know he was six months younger than me?
Now you do.
Since it's his birthday, I wanted to take the opportunity to brag about him a bit.
Because I think he's fabulous.
First of all...he married me. :) He puts up with all my "junk."
He moved me and our baby girl out here after living in the same town his entire life.
He joined the USAF. He went through boot camp. He went through tech school.
He was away from us for five months.
All to give us a better life.
He looks pretty good in uniform, too. I'm not going to lie.
He listens to all of my crazy ideas. He supports a lot of them.
Almost a year ago...he bought us this house.
A huge accomplishment for any just-turned-23-year-old. Especially with a wife and two kids.
And now we have three kids.
And he's great with all of them.
He's sweet and funny...sometimes crazy silly. He can almost always make me laugh. He's good at math and spelling. He always compliments my cooking. He likes to drive and listen to music. He takes out the trash and vacuums. He rides his bike to work. He always volunteers to change a dirty diaper when he's home. He deals with my compulsive texting. He even replies when he can.
He encourages all my endeavors.
Most importantly, he shares my faith.
He is my best friend and my biggest fan.
And I am his.

No comments:

Post a Comment