6.22.2010

If wishes were dishes...

...then we'd all have a feast!

Libby at two months.

I wanted to applique 12 onsies for Elizabeth.
One for each month...and then take her picture in them...
for fun, for cuteness.
I haven't done any.
She's two months old.
Since she's was born I've probably read...20 books? That's a conservative estimate.
I need to delegate my "free-time" better.
Although, nursing really only lends itself to reading.
And I spend at least 2.6 hours nursing a day.
Not that I read all that time, but you get the picture.

I read this on someone else's blog and I had to laugh, this is exactly me:
"I always wanted to be a bread making, green living, coupon using, organic eating, skirt wearing, quiet tempered, well organized, person. Instead I am a donut buying, plastic cup using, online shopping, pizza eating, sweat pants wearing, loud mess!"

No comments:

Post a Comment